Saturday, March 17, 2007

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!!




So, I have approximately 100 cupcakes to make this next week (I have made over 100 already... they're in my freezer). I couldn't sleep last night because I was trying to think up a skit for Erin and Ade's reheresal dinner, and I ended up dreaming about transporting cupcakes to the wedding (for some reason they were in donut boxes in my dream). Now I am starting to understand why girls plan their weddings without having a guy in mind. I am constantly surrounded by wedding ideas. I am starting to know what I like and what I don't like about other's weddings. Weird, I know.

Jeremy and Kalena got married yesterday. Both of my roomates are at weddings today. Erin and Adrian get married exactly two weeks from today. Becca got engaged on Thursday this week. Her wedding is in May.
For the summer: Taylor and Pam are getting married on July 7th, Sarah and Mike are getting married on August 19th (for some reason that date sticks in my head, but I'm not sure it is the right one), My cousin Alyssa is also getting marrie d sometime in August, Chris and Gina are getting married on April 27th, and it seems that I have forgotten at least one. Our fridge is covered in wedding invitations.
And the question remains... where is my husband? Where is he hiding? Why can't I find him?

2 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I think he may be hiding under the rug...have you checked there recently? ;)

Megs said...

dang i was going to say that . just jokes. SO weird that i was at jeremy and kalina's wedding! hahahah oh man...life is odd ...i love it