Sunday, March 18, 2007

SUMMER TIME IS A COMING!!



Jessica and I have tons of plans for the summer, and I am getting excited. First up is a trip to Billings with my mom to visit two good friends from university (they're married - hehehe). I'm thinking about the Mexico trip with my church, and Rough Acres bible camp. And then there will be surfing trips, camping, swimming, frisbee, a little soccer outside, hiking, fishing (if we ever get to go with Kris), and lots of weddings.

And, unfortunately I have missed my chance to get a weird tan from summer activities because I have a fake one from a tanning bed. (although my favourite one is the water skiing one)

So get excited everyone, we are going to have a great summer!

4 comments:

Megs said...

YAY i hope you can go on the mexico trip..,.and good ol' rough acres!!! hahahahahahhahahaha that picture is stellar...the water sking one is flippin' hilarious! haha love you kiddo

QueenBee said...

It was cool being able to hang out on Saturday - that play was very interesting!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

That picture is AMAZING!! Good find my friend ;) I am also PUMPED about the summer!! We have to try and accomplish as MUCH as we can on the 'list' we made...yes, I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE ;) Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

hey, sweet I found your blog
good to be able to find out how your life's going!!
Hope to see you at camp again
-Larissa (neptune)