Friday, February 2, 2007

South Africans Take over Vancouver

Yesterday Maia and I went to Vancouver with four South African guys - David, Yanni, Ben and Neku. They were so much fun!! And it was the perfect day. The sun was shining and we easily found each other after parking (which can be a hassle sometimes). My favourite memory from yesterday - Neku chasing me down the street in Gastown (which was a complete surprise from such a quiet fellow). We did the classic tourist thing - took pictures of the steam clock, went to Lonsdale market, Robson street (and lululemon). Altogether, an awesome time!!

Oh, and tomorrow Jessica and I are going snowshoeing. Hurray!!

2 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Yes, I was also quite surprised when Neku tried to attack you in the street. It was a great day friend, I agree :) And the view driving home...spectacular. Good friends, good food, good view, good day :)

Megs said...

GOOD TIMES! hahaha...awe melschmel i loves ya kid! and i'm sooo glad that you got to go to van with the crazy boys! thanks for stopping by at work today...it always brightens my day!!