Sunday, February 11, 2007

This week...

I'm really enjoying not having homework.
- I spent lots of time this week planning Erin's bridal shower, phoning a ton of girls to come, and getting really excited about being part of another wedding.
- I was one of the few people in my class to get my IV catheter in Nikky's vein. Unfortunately, I messed up and she had a huge hematoma the next day (sorry!!)
- I went to see the play at Trinity, and it reminded me too much of what my job is like... It was a play about a doctor and feeling helpless about actually saving/helping people. I mean there are so many people with so many problems, I just want to fix them all, but I can only do so much... and I really don't have the power to actually change another person's mind. (although, I pray that God gives me influence in relationships that I will be building with my teens at work).
- We ended up talking to one of Jessica's friends for hours that night (and it gave me hope that there are nice guys out there that I have not met yet).
- Oh, and dating Maia is great! Saturday made me feel like it was summer, we made a list of summer goals - I think for me skinny dipping is at the top of the list!! (oh, did I say that outloud?)
- Wallyball is really fun!! I just love playing games with friends!!

1 comment:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Why thank you :) You are a great date yourself!! Oh summertime...how I pine for you!! I can't WAIT to get started on our "summer goals" list...woo hoo ;)