Monday, January 1, 2007

oh no I've caved

Some part of me can't believe I've joined the infinite cyber community as another blogger. A little history on my blog experience - after a long semester I found I spent a lot of time flipping through the blogs of friends. The blogging universe is crazy because you can click on blogs of people that you don't know, and end up looking at pictures of people that you do know, but you didn't know that they knew those other people that you don't know but people you know know those other people. So I guess I'm just adding to the mess... But one thing that I find redeemable, I'm an obsessive journaler. I journal almost everyday. Oh, and I just bought a friend's camera with high hopes that I will one day be a closet photographer (what traveler hasn't always dreamed of taking pictures for National Geographic).

So I hope you enjoy reading what I write, and laughing at the strange humor that can only exist in a prairie farm traveler nurse.

1 comment:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Welcome to procrastination central!! HA HA!! Glad you've joined our 'cyber world'. It's addicting...beware...;)